Private Chauffeured New York City Tour in a Classic Convertible
Treat yourself to something different and exciting!
See New York City from a unique and different perspective. With your private tour guide and chauffeur in a luxurious full size classic Chevrolet Caprice Convertible.
Take in the sights cruising through the streets of the historic downtown area with your personal chauffeur and tour guide.
You'll visit lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobble stoned dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Financial District, (traffic permitting) home of The New York Stock Exchange
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, (traffic permitting) home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, (traffic permitting) home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tour can accommodate up to 4 passengers. (3 in the rear, 1 up front)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for this activity